We hold expertise in offering an extensive array of Steel Elbow, which is extensively used in many industries. These elbows are used to change the direction of the pipe that are carrying fluids in them. It is made up of superior class stainless steel and is available in various specifications or as per the needs of the clients within predefined time frame. The Steel Elbow is known for its features such as impact loading capability, formability and weldability.
- Form : Elbows in long & short radius in 45 deg, 90 deg, 180 deg
Grades offered :-
- Stainless Steel :ASTM, A403, WP304 / 304L / 304H / 316 / 316L / 317 / 317L / 321 / 310 / 347 / 904L
- Carbon Steel : ASTM, A234, WPB / A420, WPL3 / A420, WPL6 / MSS-SP-75, WPHY 42 / 46 / 52 / 56 / 60 / 65 / 70
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A234 WP1 / WP5 / WP9 / WP11 / WP22 / WP91 ASTM A234 WP1 / WP5 / WP9 / WP11 / WP22 / WP91
- Size : 1/8″ NB to 48″ NB (Seamless & Welded)
- Wall thickness :Sch. 5S to Sch. XXS.
Shop No 6, A Block, Allarakhia Bldg, 9th Khetwadi Lane, Next to Jain Temple, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India